Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Whats on at city hall

Went to city hall this morning to check out the map display that they have on the development of Ottawa. It was very interesting going all the way back to the early 1900 hundred's where they were planning the first suburbs of Ottawa. The only problem is they have it in an art gallery setting with indirect lighting and I guess my eyes are getting old and I look at them from a different angle because of the wheel chair, because I find reading and looking at all the maps very difficult but I advise anyone with a fondness of the history of Ottawa to go and check it out. Also while I was there I seen Roger's setting up to tape a tv show, I took a picture of it but it was all fuzzy as well as the picture I took of some statues in there. I will try and go back and take them again when I am in that general direction. So Mark do you think I do enough, the last 8 shots were all done before noon today! I had an appt. with my doctor today and he asked if I was keeping busy. I must save up to buy more memory, this one only holds ten photos and some days I can use that up in half an hour.

No comments: