Wednesday, June 15, 2005


Oh no, I don't know what happened here! Must of moved my hand while I was talking the picture. We had a hard morning this morning, we were walking along Bank St. and her leash got caught in my wheels, she squealed because it had put pressure on her throat, I managed to release her and then hurried across the intersection and the leash got all caught up in my front wheel. This kind gentleman came to our rescue and with a great deal of difficulty he managed to get the leash undone. We were so grafeful and he got his nice white shirt dirty. I should have given my address so I could wash and iron it for him. Yes I still iron, I am from another era where we even ironed our tea towels and pj's!! If you happen to see us on the street again would you please stop us so I can get a good picture of you with May May. Thanks Prince Charming. Posted by Hello

No comments: