Thursday, June 16, 2005

No Pictures today

Figured out what was wrong with my camera, the batteries were dying. I went into The Source (formerly known as Radio Shack) to buy some rechargable batteries and by the time I got back to my wheelchair someone had stole the bag off of the bag. It is a big blue denim bag, plain on one side with a great big snowman painted on the reverse. Hope who ever took it enjoys one of my original paintings, I just can't imagine any one being that low to steal from anyone in a wheelchair. I am very disappointed with people right now. Luckily for me I had cleaned it out the day before and the only thing of value in it is my ripping rain cape. The real reason it is valuable is because it is a Mary Quant original. I suppose not too many people know who she is but she was from England and was the inventor of the mini skirt! Only important to people who grew up in the 60's, I suspect. Well going to rest up and get over my dissapointment and be ready for another day tomorrow.

No comments: