Saturday, June 27, 2009

There was a terrible incident on the other side of the street this morning, a lady was knocked down while a young person was trying to steal her bag. I didn't see it happen but when I heard the lady screaming I turned and happened to see the guy running through the parking lot of the Greek restaurant. I called 911 and both the amblance came as well as these two police officers, I gave a bit of a description of the guy but I did't get a good look so I hope that they can find him. I cerainly hope the lady is ok, she took a bad fall and I know at least her hip was hurt I took a bad fall myself three weeks ago and hurt my hip badly and the pain has been unbearable. Just today I am starting to feel a bit better. I convinced the partners that they should have their picture taken with May May. Thanks for doing a good job and trying to keep our streets safe and give us a shout if you see us on the street,

No comments: