Sunday, October 28, 2007



Here is the channel 6 news person taking some shots of the action on our street. I was on one of the news casts, they took a picture of me while I was on the balcony and another lady who stayed in the building was on another channel. They probably thought why didn't those dummies get out of their apartment, but we couldn't go down once the emergency power was out as the elevator didn't work. I know I was treated very well, the firemen took down my wheelchair which is extremely heavy and another fireman picked May May up quickly before she had time to protest and the ambulance crew took me down on a emergency seat on wheels. When you get to the steps they lean the chair way back and you go down the steps on rails. Really neat, no bouncing for me and no sore backs for the people helping out. Thank you so much all you people who helped me down. I was really worried about how it would be done.

No comments: