Saturday, April 28, 2007


Ah, here is my boy Kieran. He is such a sweetie. Finally got to meet his mom this time and got a nice family picture. May May looks like she belongs there doesn't she? They bought Kieran these shoes that squeak every time he puts his foot down, yikes, they would have lasted about 36 seconds with me but he likes them so much. Lets see how long they last. Kieran the nice weather is supposed to be back again tomorrow so we should be running into each other soon. Miss you.
It took me a long time to post because my computer just decided to stop uploading photos and printing. Finally I just started pulling out plugs and putting them back in and things started working again except now my sound doesn't work but I can live without sound. All electronics have little ghosts in them and do wierd things when I use them. Oh well it works well most of the time.

No comments: