Sunday, February 04, 2007


What a big snow globe!! This is where J.J. Clarke of CJOH news will do his weather forecast for the duration of winterlude. It was such a nice day to be out yesterday and today looks the same unfortunately I am housebound today. On the way home I got a flat tire and the mechanism that makes the electric chair go was giving me way too many problems. When I stop it won't start up again and leaves me stranded there for five or ten minutes so I can't risk going out today. Why do these things always happen on the weekend? This damn chair is the chair from hell and has been giving me problems since the day I got it. I have the manufacturer involved now and hopefully something will be done. I want a new reliable chair which I can feel safe in. Why couldn't it break down last week when it so darn cold.

No comments: