Thursday, June 15, 2006

Meet Justice

May May and I met Justice last night and what a sweet little thing she is. I just know she is going to be an artist and a trend setter when she grows up because she is starting a trend wearing one red sock and one black sock. So everyone go and get a pair just like her! This is her dad and they have the new shoe store on Bank Street called Obsession. All the shoes I can't wear and want to. If there is another life I don't care about anything else as long as I can wear those shoes! Hope to see you again Justice. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello May,

Justice and Dad were really pleased to see her new trend being promoted - I think this would make a great addition to our store. Wonderful work of bringing the community closer together. I just love your site. Thank you for being so thoughtful.

Sam