Friday, May 05, 2006

Yikes my computer is on the blink!

Oh my it is awful to have a computer that isn't working properly, the darn thing needs a very big cleanup done. I can only be using Internet Explorer for a few minutes and it crashes, it even crashes when I try to defrag. The worst thing is it ate a bunch of my photos while attempting to put them in May May's blog. My apologies to those that were keeping an eye open for their picture. Must run and do things so I can go out and take more pictures of our beutiful city.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Have you tried using a different browser? I've heard Internet Explorer is notorious for causing problems on computers. I've heard good things about Firefox so might be worth a try downloading and trying that when you get your computer working again.